GUIDELINE FOR REGISTRATION TO NMP_2018
This guide is provided here to assist you in the final registration of your accepted paper to the Second Edition of the International Symposium “New Metropolitan Perspectives” 22th – 25th May 2018, Reggio Calabria. Please note, this accepted paper’s final registration is mandatory in order for your paper to be published in “”NEW METROPOLITAN PERSPECTIVES” Proceedings – Smart Innovation, System and Technologies (2190-3018) by Springer.
The deadline for the Final Registration is the 12th of March 2018.
- Step 1 – Fill Excel Registration Form
Please fill the Excel_registration form provided with your own information for each paper accepted.
- Step 2 – Determine Registration Fees
Senior Early Career** Accompanying REGULAR 320,00€ 190,00€ 80,00€ REDUCED* 250,00€ 110,00€ 80,00€
* Members of the scientific partnership and invited authors.
** This special rate must be considered benefit for young researchers, therefore it applies to only a contribution drawn exclusively by PhD candidates, Fellows, Graduate students (whose condition is duly attested).
Notes: Calculating How Much to Pay
1. The registration fee includes the publication of one accepted paper of up to 8 pages, in the symposium proceeding. For each additional sheet there is a charge of 40,00 €, maximum of 10 pages.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper. For each additional paper by the same author, there is a charge of 320,00€.
3. The registration fee includes: Paper Presentation, Proceedings’ file, Attendance to all Sessions and coffee breaks, n.1 paper to be published in “Smart Innovation, System and Technologies” (2190-3018) by Springer, ASTRI membership for the event.
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
5. Registration fee for each accompanying person is 80,00 €.
6. Authors should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender’s Side.
- Step 3 – Payment
Payment to the following bank account:
Bank Name: BPER Banca
Account Name: ASTRI – Associazione Scientifica Territorio e Ricerca Interdisciplinare
SWIFT code: BPMOIT22XXX
Remittance information: Please make sure that your manuscript number(s) and author name are filled in the “Remittance Information” or “Remarks” column (The name of the column may vary from bank to bank), otherwise we cannot tell who has remitted the money. Alternatively, You can input your name and manuscript number together in the remitter’s name column (The safest method).
- Step 4 – Attach the receipt/voucher
After the telegraphic transfer payment, please scan the receipt (the voucher provided by the bank after making the payment) and insert the picture file the Excel_registration form or attached it to the email (Step 5).
- Step 5 – Send this form to the Committee
1. After filling the Excel form, please change the filename of the registration form as “Surname_NMP_2018_registration_form.xls”
2. Send the “Surname_NMP_2018_registration_form.xls” file by email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 12th of March 2018. Please do use “Remitter’s Name+ registration form” as the email subject/title (For example: SMITH+Registration Form). Please note that the remitter’s name is very important for the committee to confirm your money transfer easily”.
- In conclusions
We wish you success with your final registration. Should you experience any difficulties during the accepted paper’s
final registration, please contact the NMP_2018 Secretariat at email@example.com