- Step 1 – Register at ISTH2020 OCS
1 – Authors must firstly be registered to the symposium OCS Springer web-platform.
– Click on Registration button on the right top corner
– Follow the instruction to finalize the registration
– Click on Login button in the right top corner
- Step 2 – Prepare your paper
1 – Before submitting your papers, please remember to download the ISTH2020 Template here.
2 – Please, read carefully the Springer Guidelines for Authors and the technical instructions
3- At least one author for each accepted final paper must register online. Please, use .pdf to submit the manuscript via OCS Springer according to the call for papers deadline. Preliminary abstract submission is not needed.
4 – All experimental or theoretical papers must be written in UK English and report original, previously unpublished research results. The total length of the submitted paper should be between 4 and 8 pages including title, abstract, figure, legends, tables and references. There’s an extra charge for papers of 10 pages’ length.
5 – Papers with less than 4 pages will be automatically rejected.
6 – Authors may submit more than one paper, multiple authors either. Each author can present just one paper during the symposium.
7- Please, make sure your paper has a filename, as “Scientific Session_Paper title.pdf” before submission. For example: TS04_The cultural and environmental resources for sustainable development.pdf
- Step 3 – Submit your paper
– Click on the Submission button on the top of the page or on the button below the ISTH2020 information box to submit your short paper
– Fill in the submission form. Note that abstract cannot be longer than 500 words.
The upload of a .pdf file of the short paper is required to finalize your submission.
– To accelerate the review process and guarantee the final decision in due time, the paper will be sent to the reviewers few days after the submission. For this reason authors are warmly invited to upload just papers ready to be referred. The upload of the final version can be done after the review process is terminated.
– You can check the list of papers for which you are author or co-author clicking on the Paper list button on the top of the page.
The submission Web site for ISTH2020_2018 by the 11th of December 2017 is OCS Springer
Submit your paper via OCS Springer according to the call for papers deadline.
The definitive programme will be available by the end of April 2018.